RN IDAHO Call for papers and new articles
General Call for Papers
RN Idaho is a quarterly, peer-reviewed journal that seeks to advance knowledge and practice in all areas of nursing by publishing original evidence-based research as well as theoretical articles, case studies, and other relevant general topics. We seek to recognize and celebrate nurses from across the state by publishing awards and announcements.
All submissions must have relevance for nursing in Idaho!
Articles in the following areas are welcomed:
- theoretical/conceptual research with implications for nursing
- original research regarding nursing
- in-depth reviews of the research and literature in specific areas of nursing practice
- case studies demonstrating the application of innovative interventions and strategies that highlight critical or often overlooked issues or have unusual features that would be of general interest
- manuscripts addressing the unique challenges encountered by nurses across the state of Idaho in applying their knowledge and skill to the problems of their clients
- student work
- academic, leadership, and practice awards
- poetry and creative works, and photography
RN Idaho is published by the Arthur L. Davis Publishing Agency and is accessible through the EBSCO databases.
Additional information about the journal is available on the Nurse Leaders of Idaho web page
Submitted manuscripts must be written in APA format (6th or 7th ed.), must not have been previously published, and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
I hope you will consider submitting your paper for review by RN Idaho.
Editor, RN Idaho